The Energy Center, FEV, and the CommUnityby InnoEnergy are teaming up to bring you this 2-day case-solving event! Participants from varied backgrounds in academia and industry will work together to address challenges facing the energy and mobility transition. At the end of the event, teams will pitch their ideas to FEV and a panel of judges. The winning team will get some great prizes from the sponsors! This is a great opportunity for networking with innovative and passionate people in a fun environment!
New services, efficiency improvements and related business models enabled by small autonomous shuttles for urban logistics. àIs there a place in the new business for an engineering service provider?
Rules for Participants
1) Applicants must submit a short motivation through the event registration form due May 30th. See at the bottom of this description.
2) Participants will be notified of their selection to participate on May 31st and case content/background info will be provided.
3) Participants must be present for the entire event.
4) Participants should bring a laptop in order to access digital materials and prepare pitch!
5) Participants must bring energy and new ideas!
18:50 –Case Content Presentation
19:10 –Ice Breaker
20:40 –Drinks & Snacks in EC
21:30 –Event ends for the day
10:00 –Arrival & Recap
10:30 –Coaching Session / Q&A
11:30 –Group Work
13:40 –Group Work ctd
14:10 –Pitch Preparation
15:00 –Pitch Presentations!
18:00 –WINNERS ANNOUNCED!
19:00 –End of event
Spaces limited. Registration required. DEADLINE: May 30, 2018
To register, you must indicate a summary reason for the interest in the event, in English (as the event will be all in English) and you need to register for the following google form:
See also the main website: https://community.innoenergy.com/events/1497-case-solving-with-fev
SDGs di riferimento: SDG11 (Sustainable cities and communities), SDG7 (Affordable and clean energy), SDG9 (Industry, innovation and infrastructure)